This message has been circulated in the internet for quite some time. If you are health conscious, read on and you may have to change your eating habits and adopt a good daily lifestyle. Do not over-burden your liver! Take good care of it. Stay healthy, my friends.
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4.. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
Planters used to sleep early in order to wake up early for conducting “Muster Call” so that plantation workers are sent to the fields in early morning, A good habit is to drink a glass of warm water after wake up and surely after that will have to urinate in the morning. I think no planters ever skip breakfast for they need to eat like a king in the morning to have more energy walking in the fields.
Beside olive oil, planters should support and consume Carotino (red palm oil), a healthy cooking oil. Although it appears red in colour, but after cooking, it’s golden in colour. Oil palm is a golden crop afterall !