There are a variety of ways to prepare cucumber juice, including simply running a freshly washed cucumber through a juicer. However, you may also combine this great, refreshing fruit drink with other juices such as carrot juice. Try adding sugar and honey to your cucumber beverage to sweeten it to taste. Many people prefer to add ginger to the drink mix for a spark of flavor. Regardless of which cucumber juice mix you use, drinking and eating these healthy cucumbers will definitely help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, proving to be highly beneficial for all.
- Cucumber is VERY Alkaline.
- Cucumber juice is EXTREMELY good for your hair, skin and nails. It Really is true.
- Cucumber juice is high In Potassium. Cucumber juice can lower your blood pressure.
- Cucumber is a wonderful source for Silica. Silica is important for healthy connective tissue, ligaments, cartilage, muscles, tendons, and bone.
- Cucumber Juice has Molybdenem, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Manganese, Tryotophan, Magnesium, and Chlorophyll.
- Cucumbers are a GREAT way to cool down your body.
- Cucumber is Anti-Cancer in that it is VERY high in Alkaline Minerals and Cancer cannot live in an Alkaline Bbody.
- Cucumber juices is also used to heal and cure issues with Acne, Water Retention, Arthritis, Kidneys, Eczema, Psoriasis, Weight Loss and Hair Loss.
- Cucumber Juice is a useful Anti-Flam agent. Drinking cucumber juice can get your body's inflammation down.
- Cucumber juice is a Diuretic and therefore has wonderful cleansing power.
In conclusion, juicing cucumbers is a quick way to lead a pain free life, to prevent and reverse cancer, high blood pressure and other diseases.