If any of these points are part of your lifestyle then you are at risk, please change yourselves in accordance to Doctor’s Instructions:-
1) I was not doing any physical exercise for more than 10 years, not even walking 30 minutes a day for years.
Need to have physical exercise for minimum of 45 minutes daily.
2) My food timings are 11:00 AM Breakfast or no Breakfast, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Lunch and dinner at 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
Eat your food at perfect timings, like how you eat during your school days. Have regular meals. Never skip breakfast.
3) Sleeping in very odd timings, going to bed between 12:00 AM and 3:00 AM. Waking up at between 9:00 AM and 10:30AM... Some times spending sleepless nights.
Sleep for 8 hours a day, this count should complete before sun rising.
4) I used to eat heavily because of long gaps between lunch and dinner and I used to make sure that Non-Veg is available most of the time, there were times when I did survey on city hotels to find delicious Non-Veg dishes. I was never interested in vegetable and healthier food.
Eat in small quantities more times. Have lot of vegetables and boiled food; try to avoid fry items and oily food. Fish is good than other non-vegetarian food.
5) Above all I was chain smoker from years.
6) My father passed away due to heart problems, and the doctors say the heart problems are usually genetic.
Genetic problems we cannot avoid but we can get away from it by having regular checkups.