1. Cure for headaches:
Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead.
The throbbing will go.
2. Use of Soap Wrapper:
Don't throw away the wrapper after removing a bar of soap.
Place it inside your school cabinet or shoe box.
It is a cheap way to filling the air with a nice smell.
3. Are your shoes smelly?
Here's a solution.
Put some tea leaves into a pair of stocking stuff each into a shoe.
Leave for day or two and the smell just vanishes.
4. Tips for stamp collectors:
Place the envelope in the freezer for a few hours.
You'll then able to easily lift the stamps off with a pair of tweezers.
5. To keep buttons from dropping off:
Dag a drop of clear nails polish onto the thread that secures the buttons.
This will harden and make it more difficult for the thread to break off.
6. Are cockroaches in your home driving u mad?
Try this tested trick.
Fill a large bowl with cheap wine and leave it under the sink.
The pests will drink it, fall in the bowl and drown easy.
7. To avoid hurting your fingers while hammering nails into the wall:
Hold the nails with a wooden clothes peg instead.
So even u miss, u won't get hurt.
8. To get rid of itch from mosquito bite:
Try applying soap on the area - instant relief.
9. Ants, ants, ants, everywhere:
Well, they are never said to never cross a chalk line.
So get your chalk out and draw a line on the floor or wherever ants tend to march.
See for yourself.
10. Don't panic if your soup's too salty:
Add cut raw potatoes and throw them away once they are cooked as they have absorbed the salt. Your soup's saved!
11. Use air-fresher spray to clean mirrors:
It does a good job and better still, give a lovely smell to the shine.
12. If u have problem with slippery shoelaces which refuse to stay:
Rub them with a candle and make them less slippery so that knot stay put.